How to enroll
Students intending to apply for a Master’s degree programme must register for the Eligibility Check (i.e. check of entry requirements) on ESSE3. This procedure will be made available to candidates starting from around July 2020, when applications for the new academic year will be open.
Step 1 - Register for the Eligibility Check
1. Register on ESSE3. If you have already registered, please use your login details. For problems logging in, go to: www.univr.it/recuperocredenziali. To complete your registration you will be required to scan and upload a valid ID document.
2. Submit your documents for the Eligibility Check for Master’s degrees: submit the required information and documents on ESSE3 by the deadline set out on: www.univr.it/iscrizioni.
Please note: once your application has been correctly submitted, your status will appear as ‘Prova da effettuare’ (Eligibility Check still to be carried out); as soon as your application is processed by the relevant Teaching and Student Services Unit, the status of your Eligibility Check will appear as ‘In valutazione’ (In progress).
3. If you need to attend an interview, the Teaching and Student Services Unit will contact you to inform you of the date of the interview;
4. Check your status, which will appear as one of the following:
Step 3 – Enrol
5. Enrol on ESSE3
- IN VALUTAZIONE (In progress) - this means that your application has been processed but some documents or information are missing (e.g. missing exam records, language qualification), or if you still need to pass the interview or admission test. Please note that the relevant Teaching and Student Services Unit may contact you.
- < > (Rejected) - this means that you do not meet the entry requirements, and you will not be able to enrol.ESONERATO (Exempt, or passed) - this means that your entry requirements have been judged as valid. In this case, you can enrol in your chosen degree programme.
by the deadline set out in the Call for applications, or in the notice of selection. To complete your enrolment you will need to scan and upload a passport photo that complies with the requirements set out in: 'How to add your photo
On your ‘Payment dashboard’ on ESSE3
pay the first instalment of your student fees via PagoPA
, by the deadline set out in the Call for applications.
7. Wait for confirmation email. Please note
: you will not receive the confirmation email immediately, since the Enrolment Office will need to process and check your documents and qualifications before confirming your enrolment.
- If you have been pre-admitted (applications were accepted until 31 March 2020), you can submit your application to the local Italian Embassy or Consulate on UNIVERSITALY: https://www.universitaly.it/index.php/registration/firststep;
- check with the International Student Desk of the University of Verona whether your qualification is suitable for entry to your chosen degree programme;
- proceed with your enrolment;
- wait for confirmation of enrolment email.